WELCOME TO MWANZO LIFESTYLE
Unique, handcrafted items sourced from
Africa, India & Indonesia
Terms and Conditions
- All Mwanzo Lifestyle products are individually crafted from natural materials and traditional techniques, making each item unique.
- Please note that due to the handmade nature of this product it might differ slightly from the product image. Colors and sizes may vary slightly.
- Products carry a 6 month warranty from date of delivery.
Mwanzo Lifestyle will honour a warrantee if:
- A material or workmanship defect existed at the time of delivery.
- The defect did not arise from regular wear and tear associated with the use of the product.
- The defect did not arise as a result of misuse or abuse of the product.
- The care instructions were duly adhered to.
- The item has not been modified or altered in any way.
- Full payment of the product and all associated delivery charges is required to place an order.
- We accept Debit Cards and Credit Cards via the Payfast payment gateway.
- Mwanzo Lifestyle ships items countrywide from our warehouse in Johannesburg.
- Delivery charges are calculated and included in the final transaction when placing an order.
- We provide 3 different delivery options that will be calculated based on the following criteria; size and weight of the item purchased and your proximity to our closest warehouse.
- On check out you will be presented with 3 options – please select your preferred option.
- All attempts are made to ensure orders are delivered within 14 days of being placed.
- Our Courier Company, MDS Collivery, will make contact to arrange a delivery date and time.
- All items are to be inspected upon delivery and signed for by the recipient.
- The recipient must ensure accessibility of items at the delivery address in terms of doors, staircases, lifts etc.
- Additional delivery charges will be levied in the event of failed deliveries due to access restrictions.
Exchanges and Returns:
- Mwanzo Lifestyle understands the difficulty in inspecting an item when buying online, as such, we would like you to feel confident in purchasing from us and we will accept returns under the following circumstances:
Return on defective or damaged stock:
- Mwanzo Lifestyle will exchange or refund any defective or damaged item.
- If your item has been damaged in transit please take a photo of the packaging and the damaged item and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours.
- The damaged item will have to be returned within 7 working days from date of delivery.
- We will request the courier to collect the items and return it to us.
- Once the defective or damaged item has been inspected by us we will notify you by email of our findings. If the item is deemed defective the item will be replaced, if available, at no cost to you within 10-14 working days.
- We will gladly refund you for the purchase in full should the item be out of stock.
- Returns or exchanges of purchased items are accepted within 7 working days from date of delivery.
- The product must be in a saleable condition (i.e. not used); and packaged as it arrived.
- The cost of returning the item to Mwanzo Lifestyle will be for the customer’s account.
- Please email email@example.com to arrange your return. Please include in your email: Original Purchase Email; Reason for Return, Refund or Exchange.
- Mwanzo Lifestyle will request our Courier Company to collect the item.
- Should the return be approved, a refund will be processed. Credit Card refunds are automatically processed to the card and EFT refunds are arranged with the customer.
- Refunds are processed at month end and could take up to 14 days to reflect.
- Prices displayed on the Mwanzo Lifestyle website are quoted in South African Rands, inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and are valid and effective only in South Africa.
- Products and prices displayed on this site may vary from time to time and are subject to availability.