WELCOME TO MWANZO LIFESTYLE
We take care of the things we love and recommend
a little bit of care for your continued enjoyment
How to take care
of your precious items
- Regular dusting & occasional vacuuming with a soft brush is recommended.
- Wipe regularly with a damp cloth, this rejuvenates the rattan & keeps it looking new.
- Remove scuff marks with eucalyptus oil & a dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with an absorbent cloth.
- Avoid harsh chemicals.
- Do not rub.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or rain, as discolouration or fading may occur.
- Dark rattan will become weathered over time if exposed to sunlight.
- Wipe with a slightly damp cotton cloth to remove dust.
- Dry off immediately to avoid marks.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals, abrasive powders, metallic scourers, silver or brass cleaners.
- If residue starts to leave marks apply wax polish regularly to shine.
- Clean more regularly at the coast, as sea salts build up & could cause corrosion.
- Metal is not rust proof.
Decor & Furniture Fabrics (Linen, Microfibre, Polycotton):
- Vacuum weekly with a soft brush.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth, do not rub or clean with harsh chemicals.
- Cool to warm iron.
- Spot clean using mild detergent & warm water.
- Do not dry clean it.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight & heat, this causes fading & discolouration.
Block print fabrics:
- For best results, we recommend hand washing with a very mild detergent in cold water.
- Wash colors separately.
- Do not soak block print fabrics.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Plump scatter cushions daily to maintain appearance and ensure even distribution of filling.
- Vigorously pat all sides to separate the filling and infuse air back into the cushion.
- Rotate cushions regularly to ensure even wear.
- The easiest way to clean your scatter cushions is to use a damp sponge with a small amount of detergent and wipe across the surface area.
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean.
- Wipe wood daily with a cotton cloth to remove dust.
- Avoid harsh soaps and chemicals.
- Sponge with a mild solution of water and soap, using mostly the foam.
- In time the wood absorbs more of the soap making the furniture repellent to marks & staining.
- These care suggestions however may not be considered as a guarantee against stains.